Congress of Metrologists 2022
Ova stranica je dostupna i na srpskom jeziku.
The Congres of Metrologists aims to sharing information, scientific and professional knowledge, as well as, quality improvement in all metrology fields.
During the congress, depending on interests of participants, workshops and round tables will be held. Themes and contents will we published later on.
The congress will work according to IMEKO sections classification.
Venue and dates
Venue: Hotel Đerdap, Kladovo, Serbia (e-mail, tel: +381-19-801-010)
Dates: October 11-13 2022.
- for the members of Society of Metrologists: 9.600,00 din
- for other participants: 12.000,00 din
- for foreign participants: 150 Euros
- for exhibitors: 50.000,00 din
The conference fee contains: participation to all sessions and workshops, congress materials, proceedings, gala dinner, promotion materials, coffeebreak beverage, and an excursion.
For your payments, please contact the General Secretar of the Society of Metrologists.
Participants accommodation is not included in the conference fee and it contains:
- Full board per person in double and triple rooms: 3.900,00 din.
- Half board per person in double and triple rooms: 3.600,00 din.
- For single rooms, additional fee 900,00 din per day is applied
- Additional lunch on the last day: 850,00 din per person
- All meals are buffet based.
Detailed information about the accommodation are available via the e-mail address of the hotel Đerdap or by phone: +381-19-801-010.
Prices are valid for payments before September, 30 2022.
Informations for authors
- May 15: deadline for abstracts submission
- June, 1: information about abstracts acceptance
- August, 15: deadline for full papers submission
- Language for paper submissions: English or Serbian
- Submission should contain: paper title, author(s) name(s), abstract (up to half page), keywords, and contact e-mail.
- An author can submit maximum two paper, with only one as the first author.
- Abstracts should be sent at:email@example.com.
- MSc and PhD students can present their papers within the poster session, which will be organized during the congress.
For further information, please contact:
- Zorica Joksimović, General Secretar of the society of Metrologists: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +381-64-251-55-36
- Ana Gajić, Directorate for Measures and Precious Metals: email@example.com, tel: +381-66-860-41-55